Position: Blockchain Developer (back-end)
Status: Accepting applications until May 26 2021
What is Charli3?
Charli3.io is the first decentralized oracle built on and for Cardano.
After our incredibly successful 100x IDO launch in April through our launchpad partner cardstarter.io, we are now in a stage of rapid expansion. Over the next two months, we are adding 5 new members to the development team (back-end, smart contract specialists, and front-end developers). This is an opportunity to join a well-funded company connected to and supported by an entire ecosystem of Cardano professionals and projects. It is also an opportunity to influence the development of a pioneering product and grow into a leadership role.
What is the role?
We are looking for passionate smart contract developers with past experience in independent development and designing complex systems. This is a senior position that will report directly to our CTO and work directly alongside him in designing, implementing, launching, and sustaining our core product.
In this role you will work with a team of developers to deliver the following milestones:
- A working MVP/proof-of-concept onto Cardano testnet
- A working decentralized oracle onto Cardano mainnet when Goguen releases
- Enhance the core product over time to scale the oracle
We ask that you meet some of the following requirements:
- API Development and Integration experience
- Smart contract development
- Working with systems written in Go
- Previous work on an oracle
- Finished the Plutus Pioneer program
- Python, Docker, and databases such as MySQL or PostgreSQL are pluses!
- Familiarity with Cardano
Other applicable/transferable skills will be taken into consideration.
Benefits & Compensation:
- Competitive full-time yearly salary with bonuses
- Flexible working hours
- Fully Remote company (English speaking team from Canada and Spain)
- Join a close-knit ecosystem of blockchain professionals
- Potential for growth into leadership roles as you enter on the ground-level with the first decentralized Cardano oracle!
Please contact [email protected] with your CV or visit the careers section on Charli3.io to submit your application. We are accepting applications until May 26 2021.
Not a perfect fit but still stoked to join? Tell us why we should hire you!